The SharePoint Virtual Summit is a chance to learn how to create a connected workplace in Office 365 with OneDrive and SharePoint, integrated with Yammer, Microsoft Teams, Windows, PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
Microsoft unveil the latest innovations and roadmap, and they present how industry-leading customers are leveraging these technologies as part of their digital transformation. How Office 365, connected with Windows and Azure, is reinventing productivity for you, your teams and your organization. (more…)
All Office 365 plans include the SharePoint Online service, but not all plans support all SharePoint features. The following table displays whether a feature is available in a plan. (more…)
I came across an issue in an Office 365 tenancy where SharePoint – Site Collection Admins were getting “Access Denied” errors when they tried to work with assets in the Master Page gallery.
- Open SharePoint Online Management Shell with Administrative rights
- run: Connect-SPOService https://tenant-admin.sharepoint.com (change tenant with your URL)
- Get-SPOSite -Identity “https://tenant.sharepoint.com” | fl *
- DenyAddAndCustomizePages should be Disabled, in order to disable it run the following command
- Set-SPOSite -Identity “https://tenant.sharepoint.com” -DenyAddAndCustomizePages $false