CANDI is interested in recruiting a Business Analyst – Business Process Management
Job Role Overview
The roles primary responsibility is to define, and manage requirements for software development. The individual that will be selected should have experience with requirements management and software development methodology, be able to work closely with business users and provide support and guidance to the development and Quality Assurance teams.
Business Analysts must be able and have the experience to understand the project objectives and provide the necessary guidance of how the proposed processes should work and be implemented in order to achieve operational improvement initiatives.
This position will define the business requirements and technology-independent process and data models that meet the needs of various business areas. The position must close the gap between the business customer and the project development team.
Will be focused on Microsoft SharePoint implementations, should have a very good understanding and knowledge of the platform and support process mapping and business process re-engineering.
Also support documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders of the project.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Manage the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control and close out of deliverables
- Facilitate project scope definition and project plan development (inclusive of scope, design, schedule, budget, resource plan, issues & process)
- Partnering with key business users in order to fully cover their requirements and also conducting interview and document the presenting results.
- Partner with platform and services teams and other groups in the firm to ensure project risks (e.g., execution, technology) are identified and addressed
- Manage communication, which includes dissemination of related project documentation and distributing status reports, meeting notes
- Lead regular project status meetings ensuring all risks and issues are escalated and
addressed in a timely manner
- Provide structure to projects by working with teams to develop project plans
- Develop subject matter expertise in the tools and framework and surrounding technologies, to help drive strategy and manage associated ProJet deliverables
- Manage the Onboarding of internal stakeholders to the Data Governance framework,
including tracking progress of deliverable’s, identifying and supporting resolution of risk/issues
- Provide effective On boarding support as a critical part of client relationships
- Manage stakeholders from requirements to UAT
Further to the above, Business Analysts focused on SharePoint BPM implementations will:
- Leads process redesign workshops and project key milestones
- Analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group.
- Educates business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitors, measures and provides feedback on process performance
- Strong financial and business process acumen to quickly understand a complex fee advisory environment
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage and monitor issues and remediations from identification through to completion
- Strong project management skills to coordinate, lead and actively participate in assigning tasks roles, milestones and deliverables
- Ability to document business processes, identify potential gaps and propose solutions to remedy gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 3- 5 years experience in business analysis and complex business projects.
- Understanding of BPM and process modelling tools.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint platform will be an asset.
- Experience with working with clients and stakeholders within the business.
- Greek and English fluent.
- Experience working in global delivery environment.
- Available for travel (if needed)
Please send your CV at email@example.com