Create automated workflows with Microsoft Flow.
Microsoft Flow is a cloud-based service that makes it practical and simple for line-of-business users to build workflows that automate time-consuming business tasks and processes across applications and services.
- Turn repetitive tasks into multistep workflows. For example, with a few clicks capture tweets and add them as leads in Dynamics 365, subscribers in Mailchimp, and more...
- Create, use, and share automated approval workflows to quickly respond to and process requests, from time off and travel plans to documents and sales opportunities.
- Make decisions in your workflow, like running an action only when certain conditions are met.
Using on-premises data
- Flow lets you securely connect to on-premises data and cloud based services, so you can make the most of the data you already have.
- Prevent sensitive data from leaving your company using built-in or customized data loss prevention policies.